The Police Officers are part of The City's law enforcement. They are only seen in the first level of the Prologue acting as guards. The officers do not play any significant role within the story other then arresting or killing the Perp in the appartment, or taking the player down if he were to go rogue.
The Police were removed from the game in Chapter 1's release, the npc's were replaced with citizens in police clothing or swat members
- The Police in Underhell are made up of three entities. NPC_Citizen, NPC_Metropolice, and Cycler_Actor. NPC_Citizen officers uses reskined Citizen models while NPC_Metropolice uses a ported police model from Max Payne 2: The Fall Of Max Payne. The Cycler_Actor is a NPC used for unique background character models.
- In the first level of the Prologue, if the player chooses to go rogue and attack everyone, the Police officers will respawn and attempts to kill the player.
- If the officers are equipped with a SOCOM, they'll use their laser sights.
- The Police Hat cannot be shot off.
- The Cops will only appear in Map 1 and 5 of the Prologue.
- When the police storm the Perp's room, they'll pull out MP5Ks out of nowhere.
- The models of the cops are taken from the 2003 video game "Max Payne 2: The Fall Of Max Payne".
- These characters were removed in the release of Chapter 1.